the questions and form a list. i have decided to do something for a *get to know me*
Four Jobs I've Had
1. ice cream scooper
2. fun center leader (aka. day camp leader)
3. design lab techy
4. digital graphic designer at yr.com
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. 10 things i hate about you
2. empire records
3. brokedown palace
4. two weeks notice
Four Places I Have Lived
1. worthington, OH (columbus)
2. athens, OH
3. broadview heights, OH (cleveland)
4. northville, MI (detroit)
Four Shows I Like to Watch
1. lost
2. that 70's show
3. how i met your mother
4. the office
Four Foods I Like
1. popcorn
2. burritos
3. pizza hut
4. milk
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. www.yahoo.com
2. www.lobenrock.com
3. meganjerse.blogspot.com
4. www.commarts.com (for the site of the week)
Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. run (or swim) till i die
2. eating healthy b/c i *want* to
3. have a couple kids
4. get a house that has some hardwood floors so i can dance/slide around which makes me a happy lil' chick
No comments:
Post a Comment