something you should know (maybe?) about the kid in my belly. yeah.. i call it a kid. anyway- as it turns out i read something about how to tell what body parts are when they are pressing against the side of the belly. who knows if i know what i am talking about b/c i am a skimmer, but hey- this is what i'm thinking.
the kid is trying to MOON everyone. i'm serious. just a minute ago i'm chillin' in my cube (yes, at work) and i feel pressure and it's a solid bump for a few square inches or so. yep. watch out for what the kid will be like when i pop it out.
also.. it feels like i have a weird massage chair thing in my belly. crazy. if you're wondering if you're ready to be preggo- think about that. do you want a massage chair in your belly? probably not (ha).
okay- that would most likely be one of the weirder posts... but that's cool with me.
and. i'm. out.
1 comment:
Kristin! I need to see some pregnant pictures! I don't have myspace, so what do I do to see your pics?? I can't imagine you carrying any weight on you. I bet it's right in your stomach and that's it! Haha.
Did they seriously shoot in Cleveland for Spiderman? They were in the city all summer. Some of my students were downtown and took pictures with all the "Thank you, Spiderman!" signs up on set! Funny,
Lesley's wedding is this weekend...we're all so grown up. Hope you're doing well!!!
Post a Comment