
i love my lil' family. here's a pic of my boy and two of his cousins when they came to visit. ever since #1 has been allowed to go up in the tree house- he's been all over that action. it's cute, but it is also kind of high up (in my opinion). both boys are really growing up. #1 has been saying three word sentences and i've been challenging him to say longer phrases and trying to get him to understand how to respond to questions. #2 is sort of mimicing sounds that we say. i think he's saying amen... although right now it is sort of "aH!" followed by a giggle. then he has been responsive to me asking for a kiss. he's kind of already over that, but i'll keep asking because it is so cute. - though i have to say i'm waiting for my head to have a bruise from the impact. #1's kisses are getting a little bit... um, much. kind of overly passionate for a 2 1/2 yr old, but it is still cute. for now. and only with me, thank goodness!
freelance is going crazy, i'm pretty pumped about it. i'm going to have to take pictures/link up final products for y'all to see.
1 comment:
I think I'd be a little paranoid of the height of the tree house, too, but wow... what lucky kiddos to have that! I'd be so jealous if I was their age (or my age...ah well). :)
I don't know how you keep all of your hats straight that you wear, K! Glad to hear that things are going well on the job and family front.
Post a Comment