14 February, 2011

bouncing with love!

We recently went to a birthday party and received bouncy balls in the gift bags from the lovely host! The kids liked them so much I asked my friend where she bought them because I wasn't sure exactly where to purchase a handful of balls (13 exactly). She told me that she had 15 and wanted them out of her house, and SENT them to me.

oh joy!

So I was able to get some valentine's together for the little mom'n'me class that kid #1 and I go to on Mondays. It was so much fun! Here's where I got the idea from (this blog) that referenced it apparently last year: boy valentine's (or at least not too girly)


Looking extremely like the original idea, you'll see photo below. I used paper that I had from college (yes, it has moved with me about 8 times), press n' seal wrap to make the bags since i didn't have any on hand and then the wealth of balls from my friend. What a huge blessing to not have to run around town shops looking for bouncy balls (ps. sarah- we need to hang out w/o kids sometime and have some fun- coffee, hot chocolate... GRAETER's- i'll buy!).


1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE IT!! SOOO glad that I got them out of my house and that you found a great use for them! Hope your #1 had a great time giving them to his pals! I'm up for hanging out sometime without kiddos! Perhaps we can still all the little boys with the big boys someday. Wonder what kind of fun we would come back to?!