12 January, 2008

suck that



about a week before baby #1 was born, we decided to buy a new vacuum because we HATED bagless vacuums. we loved the hoover we owned before and decided to bust out the bank money and buy one that is bagged. the carpet dust weapon of choice ended up being "Tempo Widepath Bagged Upright Vacuum" and it has been awesome. I don't vacuum a LOT, but i changed the bag for the FIRST time today. yeah. and i didn't have to vacuum up the area around the canister after pulling out the bag. so yes, shameless advertising for a vacuum- hasn't lost suction at ALL in this time (or at least that i have noticed) and we bought it from amazon.

buy one already if you have a bagless and really don't like it (i don't know if it works with super dog hair or someone who has OCD... but it TOTALLY works for us).

3 comments:

knittingma said...

Dude. We definitely need a new vaccuum, and we *hate* our bagless. Maybe I'll look into this one. :)

knittingma said...

Also, and completely unrelated to your blog (kind of), but I'm wondering if you can show me how to create a wonderfully cool header like you have? Pretty please? Mine is lame. And I'm sick of it.

Julie said...

we've had our Hoover for 6 years now, and it's showing no signs of slowing down!! love the bags. :)