11 March, 2008

he's here!



well, the wait is over. the latest addition to the woodby family has arrived. cooper bennet has been such a joyful presence, and i can't wait to see how big brother and him embrace one another. i already see several differences in their personalities that i think will compliment one another well. finally #1 has a playmate in sight!

healing well. slowly, but well. Praise God!

2 comments:

knittingma said...

Oh, the (newest) little man is even cuuuter in person. I think I'll have to see you guys again in a couple of days to get some more newborn fix. :)

P.S. Your little man #1 is pretty cute, too. I so love his little walking stance!

Julie said...

congrats to the whole family! Relax, heal, and settle in to being a mommy of 2.

...just plan on staying in your PJ's permanently for about 6 months! :)