28 April, 2008

not what i wanted…

do any of you guys have amazing ideas that don't really pan out when you actually do it? i'm sure if you are crafty it happens a fair amount. here's what happened with #2's birth announcements. i have to say that i sent them out like this, but with trepidation. here's what i wanted: and here's what i ended up with since i had *so* many problems with using my letterpress and the design that i created.
you can see why i was disappointed, right? how saaaad. oh well.

tear shed.

5 comments:

The Mess said...

It's the thought that matters :-)

knittingma said...

Oh, I thought that C's announcements were so cute! Now that I see what you were envisioning, I can tell why you're disappointed, but I still like the way they came out. You're talented, gal. :)

elizabeth said...

dude, I totally dig what you sent out. It is proudly displayed on the fridge, along with the picture of little c and the Christmas pick of big bro o.

knittingma said...

So, J-man is sick. Pretty sick. Barfy sick. (Yeah, I could have called you to tell you this, but I thought your other readers may want to read about my son's barf). Was it last week that our kiddos were together? Seems like longer ago, but I just wanted to let you know--be on the look-out. For barf.

knittingma said...

No, no, no. I meant that *my* little guy could have exposed *your* little guy to it. I hope not. *Fingers crossed*