12 September, 2008

if you've never felt famous before…


you definitely haven't been a mom. i'm totally relishing the stage now where #2 is clueless about how un-cool i really am. he'll squeal when i come into the room, flail his arms about and totally partying like i'm bringing it. it is great to feel that kind of love and the realization that he needs me at this point is super duper comforting (i may be a bit sad that #1 is begging for more and more independence- which might be why i'm getting pumped about #2's during this phase this time around).

1 comment:

knittingma said...

*Totally* true. I'm starting to feel a little sad that J is taking more interest in other stuff, too. I used to be top cookie in his book. But soon enough I'll have another one to be top cookie to. :)

I heard about the house situation. :(