a couple of strange phrases have been coming out of the kids lately. here's an update:
*kid 1*
"can i cut off kid 2's ears?" (i'm thinking that our traveling last week was a bit too long... and this has greatly disturbed me ever since. needless to say- they aren't sharing a room any time soon)
"tip top, tip top" (this is when he's shaking a pedometer, no less. not even talking about a clock- though he says the same thing for clocks. as does kid 2)
"my light shoes light up the darkness" (i loved this so much, and i did take a cue a slipped a little evangelistic conversation after this. subtle, but still in our lives)
"this is my nose booger. this is my nose from a booger"
*kid 2*
"cookie monster wants this blanket!" (trying to pull off his sheet on his bed to give to a 6 inch toy. i convinced him to let cookie share his bed so he could have it as well)
"be really careful. call fall down" (talking about us going downhill)
*kid 3*
"ma ma ma ma mom ma ma" (this is when he sees me and is hungry. smart kid, eh?)
the two big'uns recently were running around and said "runny nose!" repeatedly. hilarious.

1 comment:
Can I say I cannot wait until my kiddos are to the point of holding each other's hands. I think my eyes welled up a bit when I saw your picture. Too precious!
Post a Comment