When we began potty training kid #2, I watched many a movie on my iPhone in the hallway so I could be prepared for whatever the kid threw my way. During this time, I saw some great films, and some super stinky ones. Netflix has a lot of oldies, and they aren't necessarily- goodies. Many are good, but I'm surprised at how many are a waste of my time.
This one was a surprise to me. I'd never heard of the film, and only one person's name stood out to me (to me- the dude from "Garden State"). So I'm watching this film, totally able to guess what is going to happen, but hoping for the best. The characters are excellently displayed for you to be fully vested in them in the way that impacts you. I actually am still thinking about this film several weeks later. It's not a "light" film like I'm used to watching, with comedy and laughter, but with heart and stuff to chew on for a bit.
If you're up for something to watch, this one might be good.

No comments:
Post a Comment